Thus far, I've managed to:
- Finally e-mail one of my professors about my thesis idea to find out if it's viable. Fingers crossed, everyone. Hopefully this blog doesn't turn into the thesis version of my old one when I was a applying for colleges - a constantly shifting list of which ones I would be or was considering applying to.
- Make a Done is Good list.
- Buy a 600 page book I desperately want to read but really shouldn't until it's all over.
- Inherit a hot plate, cooking pot, blender, knife, cutting board, and many spices from a senior as May Day gifts. Also, a set of bangles that has been passed down before, and crayons that are for toddlers to use in the shower. Yeah, I don't know about those either.
- Sob my heart out on May Day. I know that this doesn't count as finals, but seriously. It's like in order to answer Haverfest Bryn Mawr decided to follow May Day with Sob Fest at the end of step sing.
- Get tickets to see the midnight premiere of Iron Man 2 with my friends.
- Make this awesome background for motivation:

- Make a list of the nonproductive things I've done so far in order to make myself feel better about my lack of real progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment