Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh Dear

I have 8, (well, 7 now) more blog posts to make in the next two weeks. I also have a whole lot of course work that I was going to enumerate here, but really, that just falls into the lovely BMC no-really-I-am-so-much-busier-and-more-important-than-you form of bragging, so I will refrain. Regardless, the semester is winding down and I find myself rather sad. I'm going to be a senior next year, and already thoughts of my thesis and "life after graduation" (it's in quotation marks because I refuse to believe in it at the moment) are swirling around my head. Several of my friends are graduating, I'm looking for a second summer job, and everything seems to be in flux. Which is why, I guess, so much of my blog is retrospective, or lists. It's much easier to write about the things that you've already done, rather than the things that are happening that you don't quite understand yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment